Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

I am thrilled to be home for my birthday. Brandon was released from the hospital yesterday morning. We are just relaxing and enjoying the time together with our family. Kaitlyn loves having Daddy home. Ben has been rolling around all over the floor. So far it has been a good birthday. We went to church this morning and everyone was glad to see Brandon doing so well. After a nice nap, we visited Brandon's grandparents and parents. We plan on taking it easy for the next couple of days. Thanks for all the visitors and the messages from friends and families.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I am so happy to hear that Brandon is doing so well. I hope he continues to do great. We are thinking of and praying for you. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help. Love you.

Anonymous said...

happy b-day (even if i'm posting this late) and I'm glad to here everything is getting better :)