Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We hope everyone had a good Valentine's day, full of love and happiness. It was pretty mellow at our house. Kaitlyn has been sick, so we did not want to do much. After a couple morning errands, we ended up spending the rest of the day at home relaxing. Brandon left for a couple hours to help a friend fix his vehicle. Kaitlyn, Ben, and I cuddled and watched a movie. When Brandon got home, we played with the present I got Brandon for Valentine's day, a Nintendo Wii. We actually bought a week ago, as an early present. It is lots of fun. Kaitlyn likes playing Mario Kart with Daddy, and I beat Brandon at Kung Fu Panda. It is a fun game system and we enjoy spending some family time together playing games.

For anyone who is curious, Brandon bought me a new washer and dryer for Valentine's. We got a nice Kenmore front loading pair from Sears. I am really excited for them to be delivered on Saturday. My dryer has been working on and off since we got married. Brandon would fix it, and it would work for a couple months and then break again. It finally died completely right after Ben was born. So, I have been hang drying our clothes ever since. It was not that annoying during the summer, but during the winter the clothes take forever to dry. I can't wait to be able to dry my clothes in a nice new dryer.

No comments: