Monday, April 13, 2009

Ben's Birthday

On March 25, Ben turned one. I can't believe a year has already passed. He is getting so big and is as cute as ever. He runs and climbs on everything. We had a great birthday. Kaitlyn, Ben, Sierra, and I spent the day playing. After Brandon got home from work, we had cupcakes and opened presents. Ben loved his cupcake and made a huge mess, but it was well worth it. Then, Ben got to open his presents. He got some big Lego's, some more balls, and a cool sports center. The sports center has a little basketball hoop, a baseball, and a football. Ben loves to play basketball. I think Ben had a good day.

On the Saturday after his birthday, we had a little party with my family and Brandon's parents. It was nice to spend time with family. Ben was a little cranky from getting his shots the day before, but I think he had another fun day. He loved sitting in his highchair and eating ice cream. He also got some more neat toys to play with and some cute summer clothes. It was a fun party and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. It is amazing that my baby is one already.

No comments: