Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful day yesterday. When Kaitlyn and Ben woke up, we did a little Easter egg hunt with them. They had lots of fun. Kaitlyn did really good finding the eggs that were hidden, and Ben just loved to pick up the eggs and shake them. They both loved eating a little candy before breakfast.

We bought them new outfits for church. Kaitlyn picked her dress out at the store and calls it her princess dress. She also got new Disney princess church shoes. She asked all morning long to put on her new dress. She is the cutest little girl on earth. I love her so much, she has the greatest personality. She was really adorable in her dress. Brandon helped me pick out Ben's outfit. He was so handsome. I love seeing Ben in a nice church suit.

We had fun at church. I got to teach the Young Women lesson. I love being able to teach the girls about Jesus and the Resurrection. It was a great lesson. Brandon volunteered to teach my family history class for me, so I got a little break from that. He did a good job. I had to leave church a little early to finish getting the house ready for our Easter party. Brandon's family came over for lunch and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. The kids had a wonderful time. They loved looking for eggs and I think they all got some good stuff. It was another fun party.

No comments: