Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update

This will be the last post for today. Sorry, it is hard to get on the computer to post everyday. On Sunday, my family came to visit and meet Ben. I love seeing family and spending time with them. It was fun to watch Kaitlyn jump on Uncle Jared, who is now really cool in her book. I am glad they got to come hold Ben. My mom has some pictures of the different family members with Ben, so I will post some as soon as I get copies.

On Monday night, we made homemade ice cream for our family night treat. Kaitlyn loves to help Daddy turn the ice cream and watch it go around. We have an old fashioned ice cream maker that makes you work to get the ice cream. She is also good at adding more salt when Daddy needs it. Ben and I even helped turn the wheel for a couple of minutes. When we were done, we had some delicious peach ice cream, with plenty of extra to last us for several weeks. It was a really good family night activity.

The rest of the week was spent just hanging out at home and watching whatever movie Kaitlyn picked out. Kaitlyn has been a little sick this week, I think all of the stress of the new baby has got to her. She started out throwing up and had a fever on Monday. On Tuesday, she just had a cough, runny nose, and a scratchy voice. She seems to be feeling a little better today. I had to watch her and Ben very carefully as we do not want Ben to get sick. Daddy did buy Kaitlyn the Chipmunk movie to help her feel better. She was really amused by the singing and dancing chipmunks and would dance along with them. That is pretty much everything for now. Ben is awake and wants to eat again.

1 comment:

JesaLu said...

We have pics of Callie doing her tanning bed too. It was so much fun.
Craig is so excited to come see the baby tomorrow after preschool. We you ask him where we are going he says "to Benjamin's house but I call him IronMan."